Uni camping Hike adventure QUT University
- Location: Byron Bay, NSW
- Product code: PSCURN
Come on an epic camping trip with Soul Surf School this Aussie adventure explores some of the most spectacular hinterlands of Australia, enjoy the challenge of a early morning hike under the stars to be the first people in Australia to witness the sunrise at the summit of Mt Warning !!
Whats included in this amazing experience
- 2 x transfers to and from University Campus
- Arrival BBQ and campfire (to toast your marshmallows) at the base camp of Mt Warning, meet your guides and get a early night in anticipation of a amazing hike
- 1 nights camping accommodation (Soul surf school provides Tents and Air bed mattresses)
- Entry Fees into national park included
- Head torches and glow sticks are provided by Soul Surf School
- The trek up to the top of mount warning is an experience in itself. The 8.8 km, five hour return walk through the rainforest, culminates in breathtaking 360 degree views around the ancient non active Volcano with coastal views stretching from The Gold Coast to Byron Bay. (Amazing for photo opportunities so bring your Go Pros and Selfie sticks) Be the first people in Australia to witness a stunning sunrise !!
- Our professional guide will talk you through the history of this beautiful Mountain as he leads you to the summit
- Have breakfast at the summit and take in the breathtaking views (breakfast Included in tour price)
- In the afternoon we will take you to a secluded waterfalll to relax and swim in the Turquoise waters before we head back to Campus (estimated drop off time will be 12pm)