Mt Warning day Hike (Bond University)
- Duration: 7 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Byron Bay, NSW
- Product code: PFJ9PS
Come on an epic day trip adventure with Soul Surf School exploring some of the most spectacular hinterlands of Australia, from an early morning trek through the lush tropical rainforests of mount warning.
- The first half of your morning will include the pick up from your University, from here we will head through the gorgeous hinterland of Northern NSW to the base of mount warning. Start our Trek and witness the first sunrise in Australia !!!!!!
- Entry Fees into national park included
- The trek up to the top of mount warning is an experience in itself. The 8.8 km, five hour return walk through the rainforest, culminates in breathtaking 360 degree views around the ancient non active Volcano with coastal views stretching from The Gold Coast to Byron Bay. (Amazing for photo opportunities so bring your Go Pros and Selfie sticks)
- Our professional guide will talk you through the history of this beautiful Mountain as he leads you to the summit
- Have a picnic at the summit and take in the breathtaking views (Picnic Included in tour price)
- In the afternoon we will take you to a secluded beach on the Gold Coast to relax and swim in the Turquoise waters before we head back to Campus.